What is Latam?
2.- What are its contents?
3.- What other services does it provide?
4.- How do I sign up?
5.- What materials does it provide?
6.- How often does it get updated?
7.- Does it have a newsletter?
8.- What is the format of the documents provided?
9.- What should I do if my username and password won't work?
10.- Who can I contact to solve any doubts?
Latam is a general legal database for Latin America, Spain and Portugal that consists of all the necessary information for legal operators.
1. Current and consolidated legislation
from the main Ibero-American countries at Federal, State, Regional
and Local levels, as well as the publishing of many journals and
2. Jurisprudence of the different Ibero-American tribunals and courts, as well as of other judicial and administrative authorities.
3. Practical doctrine: doctrinal documents with a strongly practical focus.
4. Mexican and Spanish forms, models and protocols.
5. Legal bibliography from many Mexican and Spanish publishers.
6. Procedural diagrams and specific nouns from Mexico and Spain.
1. Virtual library: access to the entirety of publications by Editorial Tirant through streaming
2. Access to the Human Rights database from Tirant
3. Currency converter
You can apply for registration in the section Registration Application or you can also do it by calling our customer service phone number (34) 902 121 255 from 9:00 to 19:00 (Spanish time). You can also do it by contacting us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It provides all the legal documentation sorted by navigation systems and an absolutely intuitive search service for each kind of document, as well as a general browser working on the whole database.
We update the database documentation daily.
Yes, Latam releases a weekly newsletter. In addition to that, the newsletter is constantly being updated in the Web.
All the documents are in Html and Word formats.
Check the use of capital letters and lower cases in the username and password fields and also check you have not left any blank space. If you still cannot access the site, contact us by the recommended channels discussed in the following point.
You can contact us through our customer service phone number (34) 902 121 255, active 10 hours a day from 9:00 to 19:00 (Spanish time) or by e-mail at email@example.com